POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Povray stops rendering moray images : Povray stops rendering moray images Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Povray stops rendering moray images
From: Steve Wilson
Date: 31 Oct 2001 04:32:03
Message: <3bdfc513$1@news.povray.org>
Povray stops rendering Moray images loaded threw Moray.  The lock occurs at
about 3% to 50% depending on the size of the image.  This does not occur if
I use Povray Beta to open an example file, only when I draw something new.
The rendered image window shows a large block image of what I am drawing,
but then it goes into a loop where povray will slowly loose its pps count.
The PPS count  starts at above 200 and drops down to below 10.  I wanted to
check to see if it would ever stop so I ran it for 9 hours, and it could not
finish the render of a 1 object 1 light picture.

Anyone out there who can tell me where to go from here would be a life
saver.  I've only just started looking at this program, and would like to be
able to use it for quite a few things, but I need to get past this error so
I can hopefully find more.

Thank you,
Steve G Wilson Jr, also you can contact me at s_w### [at] hotmailcom or
gou### [at] yahoocom also have a yahoo chat id gouladin, please help :)